Mike and I took J.P. to his first ballgame today. The Cleveland Indians have relocated from Winterhaven, FL. to Goodyear, AZ. As expected the Cleveland Indians beat the Chicago Cubs 5-4. Michael is still explaining to J.P. how the Bulls will come back and be great once again. At least J.P. can have his win today!

J.P spent half the game in in Chicago gear and one half in Cleveland Indians Gear. Although I think he received the most compliments in his Cleveland Indians hat and outfit.

Here is J.P. with Mike sporting his Chicago Cubs gear.

J.P met Hall of Famer Bob Feller and received an autographed baseball. I just wished he would have looked up for the picture.
2 comments:
hey mom and dad I can't wait till I am old enough to get me one of those fancy paw print tats like that dude!!!
Looks like you had lots of fun! Another reason to love you, Mary--you are definitely fair! Joseph looks terrific in both teams' garb. XXXXXOOOOOO
Post a Comment